Monday, February 6, 2012

After the Patriots Loss in the Superbowl, what can we learn?

     We learned the betting is for the bookies..or like I say for Losers. I learned that no matter how hard you prepare for something.....it always works out..might not be the way you wanted but..it always works out. You better be prepared. I learned from the Giants...never give up...when everyone else is telling how you cant do this...you cant do that...put your nose to the grindstone ..and gett it done!   There is always going to be set backs in anything you do...from sports..job..relationship...just remember    set backs..are good to keep you from becoming lazy .    This morning...pomagrante, lemon, tangerine, grapefruit, pineapple,blueberry, mango.....walked George for 1 mile....cutting back on eating out....walking george everyday....drinking fruits and vegies....cutting back on sweets....    Set back...I slipped up..eating those brownies...I Screwed up overeating at supebowl..I got busy..and didnt walk George..thurs..I caved in and over ate at Carabas.. But I didnt Fail    because..Ive Righted my SHip...and Decided my Health is Worth the Effort....and getting it done..

No comments:

Post a Comment